You’ll Also Get Three Additional Bonuses  

Posted by Salraz

When you invest in this eBook right now, you'll also get three companion eBooklets that I've written containing my NEWEST material…

In the first bonus booklet, “Bridges — How To Go From One Step To The Next… From The Very First Meeting To The Bedroom” I address one of the biggest problems that men have: They don't know what to do next!

I've had so many guys write me or say to me in person: “I started talking to her, but I didn't know what to do NEXT” or “We were out on a date, and I wanted to take her home, but I didn't know what to do NEXT.”

I'll teach you:
  • Simple, step-by-step plans for EACH of the 10 critical moments when a woman decides whether or not to reject a man (Most guys screw up at least one and end up losing her FOREVER)

  • A simple tip that makes a woman you’ve never met friendly and open to having a conversation with you

  • The secret to using a compliment to start a conversation with a woman (Most men fail here because attractive women have heard them all… but it won’t matter when you do this)

  • My proven, 2-step sequence for getting a woman’s phone number that NEVER fails

  • The 2 sentences you MUST SAY when asking a woman out… if you want to hear an excited “YES!” (The best part about this is that it builds her curiosity and leaves her dying to see you)

  • The CRUCIAL thing you must do the first time you go out with a woman that 99 out of 100 men miss entirely (This will instantly separate you from the pack and put you on her “hot” list)

  • The easiest and most comfortable way there is to break the “touch” barrier and pave your way to getting physical with a woman (The first move is usually the hardest… but not when you do this)

  • A guaranteed way to avoid making the embarrassing and all-too-common mistake of trying to kiss a woman at the wrong time

  • 4 powerful sexual moves that trigger instant animalistic urges in a woman and make her think you’re a sexual god… BEFORE you even take her clothes off

  • 8 words you can say to a woman right before you take her clothes off that all but guarantee she won’t resist your advances

  • How to “challenge” a woman in the bedroom and have her literally begging you to have your way with her (One of my all-time favorites!)
Inside this condensed report, I summarize some of my best ideas in an easy-to-use format that can help you overcome whatever obstacle you're facing.

0 comments

Post a Comment