The Big Mystery  

Posted by Salraz

So why is this?

Why can’t women explain why they feel that magical feeling called ATTRACTION for some men… but not others?

Why is it that some men just seem to be surrounded by women who want to be with them… while most guys never have any success with women?

And, most importantly, what are the secrets to triggering this “attraction mechanism” in a woman so that she feels it for YOU?

I’m going to answer these questions… and hopefully solve this mystery for you once and for all…

The Difference Between “Average” Guys Who Have “Average Success” With Women… And The Guys Who Have INCREDIBLE Consistent Success With Women

The way I see it, us “regular guys” have basically two options:

  1. Buy dinners, flowers, and gifts for one woman after another… until one of them finally “gives in” and accepts the proposal to either have a long-term relationship or get married.
  1. Learn how to trigger a woman’s ATTRACTION towards you, so you don’t have to buy ANYTHING… but instead, have women pursuing YOU.

The reason I’m so familiar with these two options is that I personally did option #1 (buying the dinners, flowers, and gifts… hoping a girl would accept me) for many years of my life.

Only after getting TOTALLY FED UP with not knowing how to make women want to be with me did I wizen-up, GET A CLUE, and learn how to make women feel ATTRACTION towards me.

It took me several years of trial and error, learning from guys who were “naturals” with women, and figuring things out the HARD WAY… but I did it.

If you’ve ready my original book “Double Your Dating”, then you’ve learned some of my personal secrets.

You’ve gotten a “foundation” for how to meet and date more women.

Your success with women is probably higher as a result…

But there’s more.

A lot more.

And if you’re ready to take your success with women to a MUCH higher level, then read on…

For the last couple of years, I’ve been spending a lot of time interviewing, watching, and getting to know even MORE guys who are “naturally successful” with women.

Some of them are so amazing that you probably wouldn’t believe that stories that I’d tell you about them… really.

As I got deeper and deeper into their heads, and really started to learn how and why they were SO DAMN SUCCESSFUL with women, I began to realize that they knew a lot of things that most guys don’t know.

In other words, it was more than just knowing what to do in each situation.

It was also knowing how things worked.

These guys really had a mastery of male and female psychology, and they used that knowledge in every situation they found themselves in with women.

Sometimes they’d do things that really made no sense at all on the surface… but after they explained their reasoning, I realized that they had a deeper understanding of male/female dynamics that was guiding them all along.

I realized that they basically had a window into the minds and emotions of women… and that this window gave them a kind of power that just wasn’t available to most guys who hadn’t taken the time to learn about it.

0 comments

Post a Comment