You'll Also Get A Free Additional Bonus Book  

Posted by Salraz

And, as if that wasn’t enough, I’ve also included a killer free 26-page bonus book I wrote called “How To Change Yourself”… that will help you fix some of those annoying mental and emotional issues you’ve been facing with women.

I’ll show you:

  • Why you’re probably the one that’s preventing your own success… and how to overcome your natural “sabotage” mechanisms

  • How to eliminate negative thinking and programming from your mind

  • The main reasons why we feel negative emotional states, and how to change them almost instantly

  • Creating positive “feedback loops” in your mind that will help you succeed AUTOMATICALLY

  • How to LITERALLY eliminate failure from your life

  • How to control your emotions… even in situations with women that normally freak you out

  • How to improve your self image (I’ll show you an exercise that will help you create a self image that makes you NATURALLY more attractive to women)

  • How to make sure you follow-through with the changes you start… instead of stopping part of the way through and wasting your time and effort

This bonus book “How To Change Yourself” is like having a manual for running your own mind and emotions… and it will help you make changes that STICK.

You'll Also Get Three FREE Live
“Interviews With Dating Gurus”
Just For Trying Out My eBook…

As a very special one-time bonus, I’d also like to send you THREE FREE interviews from my Interviews With Dating Gurus monthly CD interview program.

Here’s how it works: Download my eBook now, and I’ll throw in a one-month FREE subscription to my Interview Series – PLUS I’d like to send you my Interview Starter Kit that contains two DOUBLE interviews as a bonus for just trying out my “Attraction Isn't A Choice: How To Use “Secret” Communication And Sexual Body Language To Attract Women” eBook.

I’m so sure you’re going to love these interviews that I’m even going to pay the SHIPPING to send them to you. If you love them (which you will), keep them and stay subscribed. Every month I’ll send you another interview, and you’ll automatically be charged only $19.95 (or $22.95 if you’re outside of the U.S.). You can cancel anytime you want with no questions or hassles.

If you get this starter kit and you DON’T love these interviews and get IMMEDIATE success with the material you learn, you can cancel and keep the starter kit AND the first month’s interview FOR FREE just for TRYING it. In other words, you get to keep all three interviews for free either way… even if you cancel right after you get them.

This bonus is worth at least $100.00 alone, and it’s yours free just for trying my eBook - but this special offer is only available with your purchase right now.

And of course, the starter kit and all the future interviews will be sent to you in plain packaging for your privacy.

[Read all about my Interview Series by clicking HERE for a pop-up window that will explain the details. The pop up can be closed as soon as you’re finished.]

If you'd prefer not to get this free $100 bonus, you can “opt out” with one click while ordering.... and just order the eBook alone. It's that easy.

So let's wrap this up.

0 comments

Post a Comment