Quotes From Double Your Dating Readers…  

Posted by Salraz

I have two dates lined up for the next week… These women are hot!…

-J.K. from Portland, OR

This is awesome! It worked. I went to the beach yesterday, and I got 2 e-mail address/phone #’s…

-S.D. from Los Angeles, CA


I am having a blast being single for the first time since high school and early college. You da man, babe…

-J.F. from Pocatello, ID


…I have finished the book (2, maybe 3 times!)… I want to tell you something. And I want you to really hear this. Thank you. This has really opened my eyes! I am seeing this whole 'dealing with women' thing in a completely new light! I am acting more relaxed, confident, and self assured with women than I ever have before. I have had more conversations with women in the past week than in the past 6 months. It has been over a year and a half since I split with my ex-wife, and I have not had a single date since. But now, I have two dates lined up for the next week. With two different women! And not just any women, either. These women are hot!… Let me say it again: Thank you. By the way, there were a few times I busted up laughing at some of the suggestions you gave. It's not only good advice, but makes for an excellent read!…

-J.K. from Portland, OR

Dave, I have been looking over your Double your Dating E-book at my liesure and it's really good stuff. I have always known that I was a shy guy and feared the rejection part that "could" take place while approaching a woman. After only reading about half of your book I realized I didn't need to fear rejection, I just need to get out there and do it. I began practicing some of your CandF techniques and I began to meet more women and get some phone numbers along the way so life was great. I couldn't believe what happened next. I was at the gas station and met this woman. We started talking it up and I was using your CandF techniques. Eventually we exchanged numbers and went on our way. I waited a few days to call and when I finally did, she told me she was just thinking about me and was about to call. I responded with, "All the girls say that," which got a huge laugh out of her. Anyway, we set up a time to meet later that night and go out for a drink. The whole time I kept acting as if I was semi interested but never really acting "totally" interested. I kept the conversation light and funny and she kept on laughing and coming back for more. I told her I had some where to be in about an hour so we had to get going and then I was totally blown away when she asked if I would like to hang out at her place and get a massage untill it was time for me to go. I accepted and lets just say, I recieved more than a back massage in that 1 hour time span. I just want to say thank you Dave, and would like to share the story with others to encourage them to get out there and forget all their fears.

-M.L. from California

Dave, I must say thank you from the bottom of my heart (and other places!) I know that you're not really a relationship coach, but your course helped me win my ex-girlfriend back after I messed up in a major way (I fooled around with her sister!) Anyway, at that point, I figured that my girlfriend Amy would never even talk to me again, she was that pissed off (apparently, fooling around with your GF's sister is a big no-no in the girl code). So I decided to move on, order your DYD book, and follow the advice in there. I am an attractive, cool, successful, naturally outgoing 33 year old musician, so the c+f came naturally to me. I focused more on the funny, with just enough cocky to give me an edge. Needless to say, I was a big hit with the ladies, and started "parallel dating" a few of the hotties. Well, A. (the ex) found out about this, and suddenly became interested in me again. Instead of turning into a needy wussbag (which I would have done before) when I talked to her, I busted on her, teased the hell out of her, made her laugh, and acted like I didn't give a crap that we broke up (even though, in reality, I was heartbroken about it). So, to make a long story short, A. and I got back together and have a better relationship than we ever had before. She's even cool with me occasionally seeing other women (just not her sister) and just wants me to be happy. I can't thank you enough man. This girl is the love of my life, and I thought that I had lost her forever. Thanks to your book, I am head-over-heals in love again, and happy as a pig in sh#*! To all the gentlemen who may be reading this who have not ordered the book yet, what the hell is your problem? Get it! It may just change your life. Peace out. PS (I read several books about how to win your ex back, but David's book was the only one that actually worked

-J.B. from Ohio

…I just read your whole book last night, and I never felt so enlightened in all my life. There were so many things in it I realized before, but I never believed before I read your book. Then I thought about it and realized that way you said guys should act is the exact same way my friends who score a lot act. Thanks a lot for writing it, if you are ever in Pittsburgh I'll buy you a beer (but no kissing)…

-J.F.B. from Pittsburgh, PA

David here is my story: So here I was at a strip club, I know BAD, but I was with a friend for a function. I was just sitting there, facing away from "sniffers" row and had a curious look on my face, the one eyebrow up look, and I had this girl come up to me. She pulled me away for a private dance and after the song was over she asked me if it was good. I said, "Well I could have done better." She then asked why did I have the curious look on my face, are you someone important?" I replied with, "I am very important, probably the most important man you will ever meet." "What do you do," she asked. "Well I have it figured out, you are Generation XXX not Gen X or Y, but Gen XXX," I said. She snickered and still wanted to know what I did. I said, "Wouldn't you like to know, so you can tell all of your friends you gave this hottie who was a … a private dance." She wanted me I could tell and I had been in the private room for 3 songs, so I got up to leave and she didn't want me to go, "Don't worry, everything I have given you so far is free" I looked down at my watch and said I had to go and I gave her a business card with my cell number on it and told her to call me. I went back out to my friend and he asked how was it, and said I was gone forever. I said it was all free and he was shocked. It was about closing time and since my friend drove I was waiting on him. He said it was time to go and just as we were getting up that girl I got free things from said just wait. The bar closed and she came over with 4 of her friends. She then took me by the waist and pulled me out the back door to her car. Her, her four friends, and I went to her place. She again asked me what I did and told me that for every word I would say, her friends and her would do something kinky (this was a test). I didn't tell her anything about my job but all I can say is that I had a Cinco-some or 5-some in English. She now calls me every other weekend and still wants to find out about what I do, and to hook up with Mr. Sexy, ME. I haven't told her and I don't plan on telling her, the anticipation is getting to her. I would have been just like the rest of those wuss bags in there if it wasn't for the techniques I learned from Double Your Dating.

-J.W. from Ames, IA

…Preface: I just wanted to tell you Dave how much I admire the strong ethics and high standards you brought to your teachings. The diversity of your readings shows me you leave no stone unturned, and when I discovered you had read "The Rules" a book written for women, to extract knowledge from it, I then knew unequivocally you were a bad ass researcher. May your open mindedness and pursuit of excellence never cease, because it has inspired and changed me. I thank you.

My story: For most of my life, I allowed a mental pattern of being shy toward women to dominate my mindset. After finishing the book I knew what I had to do about it, I had to change my thinking, and I knew I had to rewire my subconscious programming of limiting beliefs. Using the techniques Dave suggested, I started on that immediately, but in the meantime I was anxious to try out the other tools I learned from the book, so I used them on the Internet where I previously had pretty dismal results from women.

At this time I'm seeing three different women. I feel like Hugh Hefner because previously I only ever saw one woman at a time and that was on rare occasions when I was lucky enough to find a date. I bought the book expecting to get tips on becoming better with women. To my surprise and delight, the book not only did that, but showed me that it's all tied into being a better man. I do affirmations everyday and I like myself now. I didn't before and what's worse, I didn't know that I didn't. I began taking inventory of my thoughts, and observing myself 24/7. After doing the affirmations, something remarkable happened…I started avoiding those things that made me not like myself, and I started doing those things that made me like myself more. And guess what? The more I liked myself, the more the fear I had of women started to go away. Thanks Dave!

G.B. from Las Vegas, NV

…This book should be required reading for all men before they're allowed to talk to women. The more that I use the attitude and tips that you wrote in your book, the more women respond to me. It's amazing. Who knew that you could actually learn to be more successful with women from a book? And your two bonus reports are truly amazing. They are probably the most profound insights about meeting women that I've ever seen or heard of…

-R.M. from San Diego, CA

…Hows it going man? I'm reading your book and its absolutely awesome!! You're one cool guy, a 'courageous genius'… here's what i think about your book basically… Once you read this book and put it to use, women lose their power and you gain everything!! Brave and brilliant… blows away all mysteries and finally answers the question (for me anyways)… what women really want… That's really it summed up for me. David, well done… you should be crowned as an admirable prince amongst men…

-N.B. from Ireland

…Wow. The hardest part of the relationship for me was the initial contact and up to first date. You illustrated the weaknesses in my initial approach, subsequently increasing the frequency of action. I am having a blast being single for the first time since high school and early college. You da man, babe…

-J.F. from Pocatello, ID

0 comments

Post a Comment