Girl in Clinton "Phone Call" Ad an Obama Supporter  

Posted by Salraz in , ,

Remember Hillary Clinton's "scare ad?" The one with the phone call at 3 AM? Well, the young girl in the ad is now a young woman and she'll be of voting age before the election - and she's not a Clinton supporter.

The footage in the ad is stock footage from eight years ago when Casey Knowles worked as a TV extra. The footage is now owned by Getty Images and was used by the Clinton campaign.

"It's really sort of ironic that my image would be used to advocate for Hillary when I myself do not," Knowles told King5.com. "I've been campaigning for Barack Obama for a few months now. I was actually a precinct captain at the caucuses a few months ago. I attended his rally a few months ago and I'm a very, very avid supporter."

"I think it would be really wonderful if me and Barack Obama could get together and make a nice counter ad," she laughed.

Knowles did agmit that if Clinton wins the party's nomination, she will vote for her.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Archives