Brand Identity: The logo  

Posted by Salraz in , , ,

Brand identity in terms of a logo is important as part of building a great business online. It is what you are associated with when people think about your website. When I think BloggerNoob, I think the noobish baby. The same goes with almost every website I visit, they are all easily identifiable as belonging to the website.



What you need to do with your online website is to build up something users can remember then associate with your website. For me I have my coin with a bite taken out of it. Honestly, I’m not 100% satisfied with it and will probably get it changed before long.



A strong brand has to communicate a strong message. Whether that be power, strength, or a fun nature, it has to be communicated effectively.



Your brand logo is important because it sets the whole tone for your website. It is placed near the top of the page (99% of the time) and is the first thing users see when they come onto the website.



So here are a few tips about your brand logo to remember:

* It has to relevant
* It has to be eye catching
* Don’t make it to complex – this will confuse people and make it hard to remember
* It has to be able to be remembered easily
* It has to be easy on the eyes – it should stand out but not so much that you want to shy away from it, integrate it into your theme and make it fit



The above will help a brand be formed. If your brand logo at the moment covers all of those good work. If you do change your brand logo or create a new one, remember, whenever you create something new, you can always go back to what your doing, so don’t be afraid to take risks.



On that note, any ideas for a new MoneyBites brand if I was to have one? I was thinking of a possible animated caricature like other people around online, but I’d love to hear form you guys!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Archives