Ode To My Wife's Boobs  

Posted by Salraz




This is for my wife, who complains that I don't 'romance' her enough:

My two 'breast' friends, how much I adore thee,
my favorite part of the day, is when my wife sets you free.

Your bounty is like a sirens call, luring me toward the rocks,
when my wife jumps on the trampoline, it knocks me off my socks.

You jiggle and you juggle and you seem to wink at me,
my wife gets tired of me begging just to let me see.

A hug is all I need to get me through the day,
her boobs pressed against me, makes me want to stay.

But if I get a gander, then the day is complete,
I'm glad my wife has difficulty seeing both her feet.

I'm a very lucky man, she's my doe and I'm her stag,
so to her I say 'thank you' for my two personal fun bags.

0 comments

Post a Comment