Male Issues  

Posted by Salraz




I'm well aware that I haven't posted in awhile. I read all the scuttle butt. 'He's a lazy bugger, loser, slacker', and no telling what you're thinking. Well my friends, you're wrong. Dead wrong. Since my last post the following has occurred:

#1. Sat down to write out my next entry and the boys want to play Pirates of the Caribbean with their brand new boat (that really floats and has real rope ladders).
#2. NFL Football Fantasy Draft. Which i must say required considerable research and a protracted admiration of my results.
#3. Swat training which laid me up in bed for the better part of an evening recuperating with my wife's heating pad and the remote.
#4. Yard work, which also required an evening of recuperation in bed watching TV and taking short, restorative naps.
#5. A little thing I like to call 'serving and protecting the nation'.
#6. The maintained and welfare of our menagerie of pets, goldfish and hermit crabs and the loves of our lives...Annabelle and Libby.
#7. Minimum of 9 hours of sleep per day.
#8. The normal amount of healthy TV viewing.

So simmer down people. I'm back and ready to make your day once again.

0 comments

Post a Comment